Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Monday, October 10, 2011 Customflo Water System - Complete Kit Review

Customflo Water System - Complete Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This was such a fun job putting the system together and the best part was,I could configure it anyway I wanted. I had some dead spots in my aquarium and once even killed all my fish when I moved a rock releasing anaerobic bacterial everywhere. I have a 100 gallon saltwater aquarium and it was a snap to install and when I needed some advice I just called bigfishtanks.com and they helped me achieve a better system than I had originally designed. Good product, great support.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Customflo Water System - Complete Kit

Product Description:
This is a unique custom system that allows you to configure the flow pattern of your aquarium in any direction you choose.It is excellent for small or large aquariums, new or established.Includes:2-over the wall assemblies (return tubes), 4-control valve assemblies, 1-hydrojet, 2-caps, 1-airline bracket with suction cup, 2- pipe brackets with suction cups, 3-suction screens, 2-female adapters, 1-tee bracket with suction cup, 2-coupling brackets with suction cups, 2-elbow brackets with suction cup, 2-male adapters, 2-slider with bracket and suction cup, 4-pipe elbows (90 degree), 2-screen adapters, 1-pipe cap with suction cup, 1-ball/socket assembly, 2-small pipes with holes, 1-small pipe without holes, 1-large pipe without holes (18 in.), 1-3 ft. section of flexible tubing, 1-3 ft. section of airline tubing. All these items can be bought as this kit or as individual pieces.

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy Customflo Water System - Complete Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment