Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Monday, October 31, 2011 Glo 30W Power-Glo Fluorescent Bulb 36in. - Glo A1628 Review

Glo 30W Power-Glo Fluorescent Bulb 36in. - Glo A1628
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Allpet is very fast and the packageing is great.I will buy again, but this bulb is not a T-10 as the description says, it is a T-8.Bulbs are very bright and fit my 3" ballast.Overall I am happy with my purchase.

Product gets 5 stars but I wanted a T-10.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Glo 30W Power-Glo Fluorescent Bulb 36in. - Glo A1628

Product Description:
Glo 30W Power-Glo Fluorescent Bulb 36in. - Glo A1628.

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy Glo 30W Power-Glo Fluorescent Bulb 36in. - Glo A1628 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment