Friday, October 21, 2011 Jungle Labs No More Algae Tablets 100`S Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I service aquariums, mostly in Doctors & Dentist Offices.Jungle Labs No More Algae Tablets really work.For the control of algae, I have not been able to find another product that can do the job like, No More Algae Tablets.Simple and easy to use, the results is great. The 100 Tablet box is a real bargin.I will buy more from Amazon.com and I will reccomend it to other people in the aquarium servicing business.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Jungle Labs No More Algae Tablets 100`S
Product Description:
Jungle Labs No More Algae Tablets 100`S No More Algae leaves aquarium water crystal clear by removing existing algae from aquarium water, as well as inhibiting the growth of free-floating algae blooms and algae that grows on the sides of glass and acrylic tanks. Also prevents the formation of new algae. It leaves the water crystal clear and works great in glass or acrylic aquariums. The pre-measured tablets make aquarium maintenance easier and more convenient. Simply drop them into your aquarium water - the fizz lets you know it's working!
Want to buy Jungle Labs No More Algae Tablets 100`S at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: