Wednesday, October 5, 2011 Parrotopia Sandy Perch Shower Fun Large Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like this item but the suction cups on the item sent seem to be bad and wouldn't stick and after working with the seller to try a couple of things and still could not get it too work, I just asked for a refund and shipping label to send it back and the seller just refunded my money and told me not to even worry about sending it back. I have NEVER bought anything before that I had to send back because it was defective, that I was refunded without having to send it back. This is great customer service. If I can cheaply fix this some way I will definitely send them the money back.
Very, Very Satisfied with their service.
Thanks again.....
Click Here to see more reviews about: Parrotopia Sandy Perch Shower Fun Large
Product Description:
The Sandy Perch Shower Fun is a great way for your parrot to play in the water!Our perfected Sandy Perch grip surface will not allow your parrot to slip in the shower as many other types might when wet.It also swivels for more mounting options!
Want to buy Parrotopia Sandy Perch Shower Fun Large at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: