Saturday, October 15, 2011 Python 25 Ft Air Line Tubing Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought Python to replace line I got with an air pump. I like Python a lot more. Python tubing is slighly pliable and can be positioned more easiy in my tank. Other tubing I had would drive me crazy because it had permanent curves from being looped in packaging. Python has a pale blue cast that looks nice in the water. It just feels better quality. How it wears time will tell, but since Python tubing is made in USA I trust it more since it is FDA approved non toxic. Here is a hint: tubing can be heck to pull off but use needle nose pliers to easily pull tubing off the air pump
Click Here to see more reviews about: Python 25 Ft Air Line Tubing
Product Description:
Professional Quality Air Line: FDA approved, non-toxic, ozone safe material Compounded with UV stabilizers assuring flexibility and durability Pale blue in color - the color of clean water 25ft prepackaged
Want to buy Python 25 Ft Air Line Tubing at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: