Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 Hamster Water Bottle, 8 oz Review

Hamster Water Bottle, 8 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I liked this bottle.It mounts securely to the cage, no tipping or tilting.It's easy to remove the bottle for refilling.I can see the little floating duckie from a distance -- helps tell me if the bottle needs refilling.

The bottle doesn't leak.It has a spring loaded ball tip and is leak resistant.I think my hamsters had to work a little bit harder to get the water, but they figured out its quirk quickly and did not have problems.

There is a little clear seal to help prevent leaks.It's easy to lose when cleaning the bottle and I actually did end up losing it and then having to toss my bottle. I emailed the company for a replacement, but they did not respond.My other hamster bottles do not have this seal.

PROS:
+ secure mount on wire cage
+ quick and easy removal for refilling
+ doesn't leak
+ ducky indicates water level

CONS:
- will not mount to glass or plastic sided cages
- easy to lose seal
- a little more work for hamsters to get water

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hamster Water Bottle, 8 oz

Product Description:
Easy attach - detach makes refilling fast and easy sold separately pet s suction cups can be inserted into snap lock bracke. Perfect for hamsters, gerbils, and pet rats. Size: 8 Oz.

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Want to buy Hamster Water Bottle, 8 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment