Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Monday, September 27, 2010 Terra Pet SnugHome Double Door Folding Dog Crate Review

Terra Pet SnugHome Double Door Folding Dog Crate
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This crate is made well and is very easy to assemble.I like the adjustable inner wall that allows me to make a smaller space for my 8 week old puppy, and yet is removable for when she's full grown.That saves me from having to buy another crate.I also like the fact that it has a door on two sides allowing me flexibility in where I put it.For instance now its next to my bed because and I use the end door, however when she grows, I will put the crate in my closet, and use the side door.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Terra Pet SnugHome Double Door Folding Dog Crate

Product Description:
Your pet will feel right at home inside the comfortable, user-friendly Terra Pet SnugHome Double-Door Pet Crate. It assembles easily with no tools needed, and folds up in a flash for quick, convenient storage and transport. The front and side doors latch securely to keep your dog safe at all times. The removable leakproof pan and divider panel make cleanup after your puppy a nicer task. The gold zinc coating with satin black finish ensures your crate a long life. Ground anchors and corner stabilizers keep it secured in place. Ideal for dogs weighing 11 to 25 pounds. Measures 24 x 18 x 19 inches.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to buy Terra Pet SnugHome Double Door Folding Dog Crate at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment