Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Large Review

Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Large
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had this pen for about six months now, and don't know how I lived without it.I have 3 shelties that I take to agility trials and it is *perfect*.The zipper top (essential as I have one dog who'd come over the top) is very easy to put on and take off.The other customer commented about the floor.Well, some animals just aren't good in fabric enclosures.I don't have an issue with the floor; I like that it's velcro and easily removed.Frequenty I don't even use the floor.

This pen is very lightweight and easy to use, which is essential.I also like the two zippered doors, which means you can get the animal out from either side (or unzip the top slightly and lift them over the top.)

At the trial this past weekend I probably could have sold 20 of these pens, people were so impressed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Large

Product Description:
Safe outdoor playpen for small animal, or small dog and cat. Easy pop-up assembly. Zippered mesh door and removable sun screen included.Canvas And Nylon Mesh

Buy NowGet 28% OFF

Want to buy Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Large at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment