Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 Zoo Med Floating Betta Log Review

Zoo Med Floating Betta Log
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After eyeing this item on Amazon for a couple months, I was pleasantly surprised to find it available at my local Petsmart! Hooray!

I have my betta fish in a Marineland Eclipse 2.5 gallon tank. I only had a small plant (with a couple leaves) in there for a decoration, but realized the gentle current of the pump was still too strong for my betta. So, I was on the hunt for tank decorations. Because this tank is longer vertically than horizontally, there isn't alot of surface area of water at the top.

However, the betta log still has just enough space to float around. A little cramped, but still OK. So, you should only buy this betta log if you have a horizontal tank or a 2.5 gallon or larger tank. Definitely check the measurements of the betta log and the opening of your tank to see if you can squeeze it in passively into the tank. If it is too cramped, I'm afraid that the log could drift and pin the betta against the wall of the tank!

My betta loves it this product. He isn't always hanging out inside, but he enjoys being in there sometimes. The log is also helpful because it significantly slows the water current from the pump, allowing my fish to hover more easily at the top without being hassled.

Check out the photo I took!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zoo Med Floating Betta Log

Product Description:
Natural looking floating log for your pet Betta to sleep, play, breed, feed or blow a bubblenest in.

Buy Now

Want to buy Zoo Med Floating Betta Log at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment