Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, October 2, 2010 Zoo Med Mesh Reptile Hammock, 17-Inch Review

Zoo Med Mesh Reptile Hammock, 17 inch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this hammock to increase living space for my juvenile bearded dragon in his 20g tank. he absolutely loves it! I bought the smaller size at first but when he gets big enough for his permanent home I just might have to upgrade to the larger size.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zoo Med Mesh Reptile Hammock, 17 Inch

Product Description:
A soft nylon mesh which provides a lofty, yet accessible multi-dimensional perch. Create an arboreal resting place on the slippery sides of your glass or acrylic terrarium. Use together with Zoo Meds Lizard Ladder for easier access and more living space for your animals.

Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Want to buy Zoo Med Mesh Reptile Hammock, 17 Inch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment