Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, October 2, 2010 Petmate Kennel Cab Fashion, Medium, Samba Red/Coffee Grounds Review

Petmate Kennel Cab Fashion, Medium, Samba Red/Coffee Grounds
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just bought this carrier yesterday to bring a new cat home in.I picked it up at the local Petco store for about two dollars more than it is listed for here.While at the store I checked out all of the different models and brands.Though I was not impressed with any of them, the color scheme on this model was nice and the plastic moldings on this brand seemed just a bit better than the competition.So far, I am pleased with the purchase.This thing was easy to assemble (there are only three parts) and now that it is together it seems stronger that I would have guessed it would be.The handle is good quality and strong and the built in storage compartment in the top is a nice feature.

Unless you want to spend a lot more, I recommend this as the best buy out there!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Petmate Kennel Cab Fashion, Medium, Samba Red/Coffee Grounds

Product Description:
The Kennel cab is a safe way for your pet to travel.Meeting IATA and USDA requirements which has a seatbelt slot for safe travel.Features a floor perimeter moat to help keep your pet dry along with a water cup in the storage compartment.Fits pets from 10 to 14 inches tall.

Buy NowGet 47% OFF

Want to buy Petmate Kennel Cab Fashion, Medium, Samba Red/Coffee Grounds at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment