Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Aquarium Water Changer - 50 ft. Review

Aquarium Water Changer - 50 ft.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been a Python user for about 4 years.I got sick of replacing parts on the Python, so I decided to shop around for a new water change system.The other reviewer is right.This water change system is of much higher quality than the Python (parts are made better and a better design...it also seems to have more suction).The only issue is to make sure the part that attaches to your sink is tight.Not just the top of the part that attaches to the sink faucet...but the inside of that.You need to stick your finger in there and tighten.It is a hexagon shape.Mine leaked big time when I shut of the valve.I was just about to send it back and realized it just needed to be tightened inside.I may have loosened it when I screwed it on the faucet. Python had a similar issue.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquarium Water Changer - 50 ft.

Product Description:
Take all the hassle out of routine aquarium water changes and gravel cleaning with this awesome water change kit. Each kit includes a durable plastic gravel vacuum with an attachable hose; as well as an easy faucet connector kit for attaching your vacuum and water changer directly to your home faucet. Design is durable for years of use. Simple flow valve allows you to switch quickly from a gravel vacuum to a water changer. Special splash control helps reduce dirty water splashing in the sink. No more dragging heavy buckets throughout your house; keep it simple with the Aqueon Water Changer!

Buy Now

Want to buy Aquarium Water Changer - 50 ft. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment