Thursday, December 23, 2010 Fluker's 16 oz Repta Waterer Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my cat as he hardly drank from his bulky, 3-literwaterer, which provides water for weeks! I guess the water gets stale and he likes it fresh, so I still had to place an additional bowl with fresh water that I change every other day. This waterer is a nice color, and the bottle screws on which makes it easy to refill and set up. There is a plastic mesh/strainer in the bowl, just between the mouth of the bottle and the actual bowl, to control the "flow," I think. It's a nice size for small cats and dogs, doesn't tip over easily, and it doesn't take up any space either. However, my cat still prefers his fresh bowl of water, and only drinks from this waterer on occasion. Oh well, at least he won't run out, if I forget to refill his regular bowl!
Update, 7/4/08: The hole for the water to flow from the bottle to the dish is small and lower than the dish itself. Hence, it only automatically refills the dish when the water level is very low, and remains low (around 1/3 of the height of the dish) when refilled. I'd then have to tip the bottle forward a little to properly refill the dish to the rim. It's not a big deal, but if you're planning to be away for a few days without a pet sitter to check in on your pets, I'd recommend getting a larger/different waterer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluker's 16 oz Repta Waterer
Product Description:
The ideal watering hole for iguanas, turtles, lizards, hermit crabs and practically anything else you can think of.
Want to buy Fluker's 16 oz Repta Waterer at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: