Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, December 23, 2010 Midwest Poquito Avian Hotel Review

Midwest Poquito Avian Hotel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First I would like to say that this cage looks as nice in person as it does in the photo. The structure is made well and is easy to assemble. The food and water cups stay secure in the cage. It is pretty heavy so it is not suitable as a carrier. .Second, before going on with my problems with it, I purchased it on Amazon for $140 shipping included. I should have done a web search first. Most internet bird cage retailers sell it for $115 shipped.
The rope perch that came with the cage broke as I was installing it. One of the plastic dowels just snapped. Thats OK...I got out the crazy glue (hope it holds).
My real problem was with the hardware. The latches are spring loaded and require you to remove a screw in the latch to install it into the doors, then replace the screw. When you replace the screw, if you tighten it so it is secure, it fits too close to the latch setting to open. The only way to get it to work was to screw it only half way. The problem there is obvious...it will eventually fall out. Out comes the super glue again to get the screws to stay fixed in the half screwed in position. Now the doors work fine, but I sure hope the latches don't ever need maintenance because I will not be able to remove the screws again. This was not a problem with my unit but in fact a design flaw in the hardware.
Anyway, I got it all to work but it was a hassle and the customer service for the company in non-existent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Midwest Poquito Avian Hotel

Product Description:
The Midwest Avian Adventures Poquito Avian Hotel revolutionizes how your bird travels. This classy, state-of-the-art cage offers excellent temporary lodging for your pet during weekend traveling, a short visit outdoors to grab some healthy sunlight, or "Bring Your Bird To Work Day". It's safe, sturdy, and roomy. Use it in your RV or hotel. It's also a comfortable cage for boarding your bird during longer trips. The beautiful jewel-toned textured platinum finish looks fantastic and gives your bird an extra touch of glamour on the road. The Poquito Avian Hotel provides your pet with plenty of room to stretch and exercise using the wooden perch handle. Included cups allow you to provide plenty of feed and water from outside the cage. The door lock is "birdproof" to keep your pet safely inside at all times. The Poquito meets Midwest's strict requirements for safety, innovation, and great looks, all at a value you can afford. 14 x 18 x 14 inches. 22 pounds.

Buy Now

Want to buy Midwest Poquito Avian Hotel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment