Saturday, December 18, 2010 Whisper Air Pump 150 Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this pump because it needs to be able to supply a lot of air through about 6ft. of tubing, the first 4ft of that being straight UP.
This pump works wonderfully! Not only does it pump enough air to run a 3in bubble disk, and a 6in bubble wand, but it does so with so much power that I actually have my splitter set to only 3/4 power!
And, as amazing as it may seem, it does all this - silently! I've used the big blue rounded pumps before, and they are silent for a while, but then get unbearably loud. I've been running this pump non-stop for months, and it hasn't increased in sound level at all. It's truly amazing.
I have no problem recommending this pump to everyone, it's cheap for what it offers, and it offers a LOT!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Whisper Air Pump 150
Product Description:
Designed for deep water applications. Provides aeration and circulation during all seasons. Must be protected from weather.
Want to buy Whisper Air Pump 150 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: