Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, January 13, 2011 Coralife Super Skimmer, 65 Gal Review

Coralife Super Skimmer, 65 Gal
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been running this skimmer on a 30 gallon tank for over a week now, it really works great.The skimmer only took 24 hours to break-in and now is pulling some dark smelly skimmate from my tank.I can see how easy it is to overflow the unit, which would be a problem for a hang on tank setup.It is easy to add an overflow modification to the collection cup. It was a little tricky to get the water level set right, but it is running great now.I would definitely recommend this skimmer to anyone.I purchased from petsolutions for $91 with shipping.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Coralife Super Skimmer, 65 Gal

Product Description:
Remove organics from the aquarium before they break down.Acrylic Plastic.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Coralife Super Skimmer, 65 Gal at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment