Wednesday, January 5, 2011 Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Medium Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this to use at summer agility trials because on a warm day there's lots of room to stretch out, and although my 3 year old Cardigan Corgi is used to and stays in a soft crate, he got out of this the first time I used it. However, after only the one escape, he stayed in without protest. It has plenty of room for 2 of my corgis (would be a bit of a squeeze for all 3)and it's certainly easier to set up than a soft crate, packs as small and is as light to carry.I'd have given it 5 stars except for the break out.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Medium
Product Description:
Safe outdoor playpen for small animal, or small dog and cat. Easy pop-up assembly. Zippered mesh door and removable sun screen included.Canvas And Nylon Mesh
Want to buy Deluxe Pop Up Pet Playpen, Medium at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: