Tuesday, January 4, 2011 The Ideal Pet Soft Crate / Carrier for Travel, Indoor and Outdoor - Medium Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)love this pet crate. This is the third one that i have bought and they are very durable. I think my schnauzer has reached her growing phase so maybe I won't have to buy a bigger one in the near future. But if I do it will be this brand for sure.
Jan
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Ideal Pet Soft Crate / Carrier for Travel, Indoor and Outdoor - Medium
Product Description:
Indoors: Stylish, Lightweight and Washable. Outdoors: Durable, Well ventilated and A all seasons pet house. Travel: Portable, Easy to carry (folds to less than 4 inch thick), Easy Storage and Goes anywhere you go. Most airlines approved.
Want to buy The Ideal Pet Soft Crate / Carrier for Travel, Indoor and Outdoor - Medium at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: