Monday, March 28, 2011 Fluker's Red Heat Bulbs 75 watt Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It looks like a normal light bulb, not the kind you find in pet stores that are wide and flat, but the heat lamp evenly disperses the heat anyways, and this one is less than half the price.I bought 2 but I've had the first one in for a couple months now and it hasn't popped, so I'd highly recommend this light.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluker's Red Heat Bulbs 75 watt
Product Description:
Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals.Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETRs vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guidance in determining the appropriate ETR for your pet.
Want to buy Fluker's Red Heat Bulbs 75 watt at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: