Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, April 17, 2011 biOrb Airstone - 1 Pack Review

biOrb Airstone - 1 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this airstone a few weeks ago and the original airstone didn't work out very well.The company shipped it in a timely manner and was great to deal with.Well, I left them feedback about the airstone not fitting correctly.Well, the company sent me a FREE airstone to replace the original and I didn't even ask.It came today, works well, and it is nice to know that people do care about us as customers.I will definitely do business with this company again given the opportunity.Thank you very much for being so conscientious!

Click Here to see more reviews about: biOrb Airstone - 1 Pack

Product Description:
The air stone at the base of the aquarium breaks up the flow of air into a mass of bubbles.

Buy NowGet 27% OFF

Want to buy biOrb Airstone - 1 Pack at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment