Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, April 17, 2011 Havahart 4104 Rabbit Hutch 30 x 36 x 18 Review

Havahart 4104 Rabbit Hutch 30 x 36 x 18
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered three of these and so far so good. They go together very quickly with no J clips to fuss with and seem built well. The door access is not from the top but the front as pictured. I have them on an angle iron frame for support and placed one through the middle to support the floor a little more as I have 10# NZW rabbits and it would sag if I didn't hence the 4 stars.The price was good and the shipping was free and fast with prime. I'm happy and the rabbits are too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Havahart 4104 Rabbit Hutch 30 x 36 x 18

Product Description:
Assembles in 3 easy steps with no tools required. Simply unfold sides; hook side together by squeezing clips closed with fingers; then clip on the top. The ½" x 1" floor mesh pattern is easy on small animals' feet. Top and side mesh pattern is2" x 1". Constructed with 14 gauge high tensile wire mesh. The door hinges at the top and opens up and inward. A latch hooks to the top for holding the door up and out of the way. The door opening has a plastic edge covering the wire ends for safety. Made in the USA.

Buy NowGet 4% OFF

Want to buy Havahart 4104 Rabbit Hutch 30 x 36 x 18 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment