Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Thursday, May 5, 2011 FILTER PAD SET 2226/28 Review

FILTER PAD SET 2226/28
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently placed an order from Petco for two Eheim filters. My order arrived and with a much needed change of filters on my tank , I nervously opened my order to discover 2 filter bio wheels that I have no use for! I had forgotten the whole incident and had just chalk this up to bad business with a mental note on the seller . But, to my surprise some days later i receive a email from Petco with sincere apology from them with a whole new order place correctly to me. In short total redemption. They pulled through! Way to go! Alfred

Click Here to see more reviews about: FILTER PAD SET 2226/28

Product Description:
The Eheim Media Pro II Pad Set includes one coarse foam filter pad (blue) and two filter pads (white), These pads can be used with the Eheim 2226, 2326, 2228. 2328, 2026, 2126, 2028 & 2128. (Eheim part # 2616260).

Buy Now

Want to buy FILTER PAD SET 2226/28 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment