Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Friday, May 6, 2011 KORALIA 2 UL 600 gph 9W Review

KORALIA 2 UL 600 gph 9W
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Its been great, I put two of these in my 100 gallon freshwater tank.My Fahaka puffer loves the current, so much that I wish I would have bought the next size up.When these eventually fail I Will Continue to by Koralia but next time Ill by the Koralia 3.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KORALIA 2 UL 600 gph 9W

Product Description:
Innovative circulation pump for aquariums. The exclusive Hydor design and technology guarantee a continuous and powerful water flow which can be directed freely thanks to the special sphere shaped connection to the exclusive patented magnetic support. High performance, low energy, quick easy maintenance.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy KORALIA 2 UL 600 gph 9W at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment