Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Saturday, May 14, 2011 Nutrafin Betta Plus Water Conditioner - 2 oz. Review

Nutrafin Betta Plus Water Conditioner - 2 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own three male Betta fishes and their well-being and happiness is very important to me. I use Nutrafin Betta Plus Water Conditioner in conjunction with Seachem's Prime water conditioner which removes ammonia. I used to use Nutrafin by itself but it ended up being costly because to condition the water, a couple of cap fulls is required unlike Prime but since it included elements of tropical almond leaf in Nutrafin, I thought I would use it along with Prime. In the last couple of weeks I have noticed a huge change in two of my male Bettas. Both have started blowing bubble nests. One of them Ramses who is a chronic tail biter has started making huge,thick bubble nests and hasn't bitten his tail for more than two weeks which has made me quite happy. I believe the tropical almond leaf ingredient in Nutrafin attributes to my little boy's current state. I wouldn't recommend using Nutrafin by itself as a water conditioner because you will find yourself making frequent trips to the pet store but as a supplement with other water conditioners, I definitely recommend Nutrafin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nutrafin Betta Plus Water Conditioner - 2 oz.

Product Description:
Conditioner instantly makes tap water safe for your betta! Product protects your fish against scrapes and cuts with almond leaf extract.

Buy Now

Want to buy Nutrafin Betta Plus Water Conditioner - 2 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment