Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 Super Bird Creations Fold Away Bird Shower Perch Size 9in x 1in perch Review

Super Bird Creations Fold Away Bird Shower Perch Size 9in x 1in perch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Hi all, I have recently purchased this product for my parakeet, so I can have him in a shower with me now, I need to only make him take a shower though, he is still pretty new and doesnt seem to find interest in it yet.. hope that changes soon.. I love this product, its not heavy, it sticks really well, you can move it around, parakeet sits well on it.. perfect for a budgie or conure or so.. probably not long enough or big enough for a big parrot.. Always happy with amazon, fast shipping and things are in a great condition when I recieve them.. my favorite purchasing website..

Click Here to see more reviews about: Super Bird Creations Fold Away Bird Shower Perch Size 9in x 1in perch

Product Description:
Birds enjoy bathing as much as we do. PVC pipe and plastic suction cups makes this possible. Attaches to your shower wall. No tools required. Comes already assembled, you just need to add the water and your bird.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to buy Super Bird Creations Fold Away Bird Shower Perch Size 9in x 1in perch at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment