Friday, August 5, 2011 OSI Marine Lab Mountain with Trees Medium Aquarium Ornament Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this med. one for my 12 gal. tank because I already have the large one in my 30 gal. tank. My fish love this ornament. They swim in & out & even stay inside it & just hang out. Best purchase for my fish I ever made.
Click Here to see more reviews about: OSI Marine Lab Mountain with Trees Medium Aquarium Ornament
Product Description:
Add realism to your tank. Mountain is resin, the trees plastic. This piece adds interest and eye catching while providing an excellent hiding and swimming places for your fish. Offers the natural environment feeling.Size 9.4 x 5.5 11in.
Want to buy OSI Marine Lab Mountain with Trees Medium Aquarium Ornament at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
Filed in
aerator,
air pumps,
aquarium,
aquarium decor,
aquarium light,
aquarium lights,
cave,
coral,
fish supplies,
General,
plastic plants