Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 Brand New Parrot Bird Wrought Iron Cage Play-Top On Wheels 32x23x66, WHT Review

Brand New Parrot Bird Wrought Iron Cage Play-Top On Wheels 32x23x66, WHT
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have purchased several of these cages, but I never will again.The last one I purchased arrived with the top of the front panel bent in over one inch, making it impossible to use the tray on the top.We even had trouble getting the cage top in place.In addition, there were rust spots (no paint) on several of the joints.There was a different color paint spattered on the front.When I contacted the company, they offered to replace the damaged part or credit me $50.I asked for them to replace the front panel.Without further communication, they gave me a $50 credit.If you do an internet search, you can find a much better cage in the same size for about $100 more.I am going to end up buying one myself.I am sorry I ever bought this one and wish I had not had friends buy four of these.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Brand New Parrot Bird Wrought Iron Cage Play-Top On Wheels 32x23x66, WHT

Product Description:
Parrot Bird Wrought Iron Cage Play-Top 32x23x66

Buy Now

Want to buy Brand New Parrot Bird Wrought Iron Cage Play-Top On Wheels 32x23x66, WHT at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment