Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Wednesday, September 28, 2011 Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heater - 25W - 9 in - up to 6 gallons Review

Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heater - 25W - 9 in - up to 6 gallons
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very skeptical getting this heater at first. Because first off, there were no reviews regarding this ANYWHERE. So I kinda took a shot in the dark buying this one after searching hours for a heater for my 2 gallon aquarium.
It may be more expensive than other heaters for small aquariums but so far.... I think it's worth it.
It's getting the job done. I love how it doesn't look tacky in my aquarium (I was worried it would look really bulky) but it blended in just fine. It has it's own holder (so you don't have to worry about it dangling in the aquarium like a rabid lizard) And my Betta fish loves it :)He's currently "resting" underneath it.
And I love how you can adjust the water temperature by actually seeing NUMBERS. Other heaters let you control the water temperature blindly and making you unplug it when the water gets too hot (which in my opinion, is fish murder). This heater has an automatic switch so it turns of by itself when it gets to the desired water temperature.

Safe to say, SO FAR, this is the best heater I've had. =)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heater - 25W - 9 in - up to 6 gallons

Product Description:
Marineland's Visi-Therm Deluxe Heater is reliable and accurate. It maintains a temperature within one degree of the set temperature. The temperature is easy to set and it lets you know with a "click" sound for every adjustment. The Visi-Therm Deluxe also lets you know when it is working with a clearly visible LED on/off light. Newly designed unit features a double-strength glass casing for extra protection against aggressive aquarium dwellers. Newly designed mounting bracket features three windows for easy visibility of temperature setting.

Buy NowGet 37% OFF

Want to buy Visi-Therm Deluxe Submersible Heater - 25W - 9 in - up to 6 gallons at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment