Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Sunday, September 25, 2011 Whisker World Cat Scratch Tower Review

Whisker World Cat Scratch Tower
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am fostering two of my breeders Ragdoll cats (while I am waiting for my own Ragdoll kitten to be ready) and they both use this post regularly. This post has stood up to them very well. Ragdolls are a large breed of cat and this does not tip over or slide when they use it. It is nice & sturdy. My kitten will be about 15-20 lbs. (when he is fully grown), so I am glad I tried this out on the foster cats first.It stands up to the job and I would definitely recommend it. The price is good too!!

* * * UPDATE ***after having this post for 2 months, the post snapped off from the bottom board. Now it is useless. I would not recommend this after all!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Whisker World Cat Scratch Tower

Product Description:
Cat scratch fever has reached its peak with this rugged, pawing post covered with 100% all natural sisal. The Whisker World Cat Scratch Tower is Crowned with dual toy teasers that orbit over your pet's noggin, you're bound to be it's favorite owner. Refillable catnip station just for kicks. Your cat will love Whisker World Cat Furniture! Dimensions; Base: 15" x 15"; Height: 21"

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Want to buy Whisker World Cat Scratch Tower at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment