Friday, October 7, 2011 Marine Series Advanced Protein Skimmer - 100 Gallon Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have tried two other Protein Skimmers in my particular sump.This one fits great and is doing a much better job.I compare it to the Berlin Xl that I used to have for a 150 gallon tank.The Marineland skimmer is just the right fit for my Oceanic 95 Bowfront.I would suggest this product to anyone.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Marine Series Advanced Protein Skimmer - 100 Gallon
Product Description:
Marine Series Advanced In-Sump Protein Skimmer 100 gallon model provides superior performance in a sleek, upright column design.The functionality is built into the skimmer eliminating the need for external pumps, hoses, and pipes.It is ready to go, from the box to your sump.In-sump Protein Skimmer 100 is built for tanks to 100 gallons and features a Maxi-jet sump pump, a needle wheel impeller, and a removable collection cup and lid for convenient cleaning.
Want to buy Marine Series Advanced Protein Skimmer - 100 Gallon at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: