Thursday, October 27, 2011 Wellness Bullseye 7.5 Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)WELLNESS BULLSEYE 7.5 is perfect for special Ranchu eco/bio-habitat tanks as a Ranchu habitat require a 7.5PH; this is what I use for my Ranchus. My water is naturally a 6.2 to 6.8 ph, which is very stressful on my Ranchus (a rare breed of fancy goldfish).
When I first set up my Ranch habitat tank, I had all sorts of problems keeping the ph levels stabilized, due to our local water being so very soft. I tried several different brands and types of ph adjusters, from powders to tablets to liquids and all seemed to work at first, but within a few hours the ph levels would start dropping again, and just refused to stay above 7.0 and usually plummeted to 6.0 or less. At those low levels all my Ranchu would do was sit on the gravel at the bottom of the tank, and not move. A goldfish should never be keep in water less than 7.2 and even that's the low end of their tolerance scale.
Well, I now have a house full of every ph adjuster under the sun. And I ran into other problems with several of them. Some of the brands that did keep the ph level stable, were not safe for use in a bio-tank! My tank is set up to mimic the natural mountain streams where Ranchu are native to, complete with slow current, timer day/night-sun/moon light set up, shallow depth, deep graveled, and heavily planted with live plants. Well, most of the ph stabilizers on the market start killing off live plants shortly after you add the ph adjuster to the water! So, I had to find not only a ph adjuster that could maintain a 7.5 ph, but one that would also do it without killing off all my live plants as well!
Finally I tried Wellness Bullseye 7.5 and I've not had another problem since. It works almost instantly, buffering the water to 7.5 ph and than maintaining a 7.5 ph for weeks aftewads, AND it had no side effects on my live plants either! FINALLY! I had found something that works!
On my first use of it, I added 5 teaspoons of it to the tank, an 2 hours later, my Ranchus took to laying eggs all over the tank. With each weekly 50% water change, I add another 1 teaspoon of Bullseye 7.5 and the water maintains a 7.5 ph and my Ranchus have been happily active ever since and my plants stay lush and green too. Now it's all I use for my Ranchu bio-tank.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wellness Bullseye 7.5
Product Description:
Wardley wellness bullseye 7.5 is an aquarium ph regulator which automatically adjusts and buffers aquarium water. To an acidic environment (ph 7.5).Ingredients: Basic Ph Regulator
Want to buy Wellness Bullseye 7.5 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: