Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Eight In One Ultra Blend Chinchilla Diet 2 Pounds - H456 Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My wife and I have two female chinchillas at home, Pikachu & Misty. They both love the 8-in-1 Chinchilla diet. The box contains pellets and chunks of other goodies. The chins often sift through the bowl to pick out their favorite bits, but eventually, they eat it all.
It doesn't have an unpleasant smell and the box is compact enough that storage is not a problem. The only problem I do have is the packaging does not lend itself to easy reclosure. There is a plastic bag inside a cardboard box. You must tear the bag open and then, there's no easy way to reclose it. I have resorted to using a clip on a folded-over torn edge to "reseal" the bag.
Other than that I have no real complaints. Just watch out for the shipping costs. If you can find this product from multiple sellers, calculate the shipping charges to reduce the overall cost, wherever possible. I often find I need to buy several boxes at once to keep the cost-per-unit reasonable. The sealed boxes can keep for several months in a cool, dark, dry storage area. That way you can confidently buy by the case (6 boxes to a case.)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Eight In One Ultra Blend Chinchilla Diet 2 Pounds - H456
Product Description:
A superior blend of wholesome, high-fiber fruits and nutrient-rich pellets providing optimum nutrition and a tantalizingtas.Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals.A Superior Blend Of Wholesome, High-Fiber Fruits And Nutrient-Rich Pellets. Fortified With Essentialvitamins And Minerals.Dimensions (L x W x H):5.9 x 2.4 x 9.7
Want to buy Eight In One Ultra Blend Chinchilla Diet 2 Pounds - H456 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: