Pet Grave Markers
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on pet grave markers
msgbarbottom

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 Marineland Aquarium Products Penguin Powr Head 300 Gph - PH1140 Review

Marineland Aquarium Products Penguin Powr Head 300 Gph - PH1140
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I say beware with small fish or one with long delicate fins because it's a powerful pump. DO NOT operate it without the intake guard. I recommend moving it around if it's in such a way where the intake is where fish seem to want to hang out the most. If you have vary small fish (tetra or barb size) I highly recommend their smaller PH05550.
Marineland Aquarium Products Penguin Powr Head 145 Gph - PH0550
Small fish in a big tank are some peoples liking, but use more low powered pumps instead of one big one if they are vary small or delicate fish.

This is a powerful pump that will easily fit a 55 gallon long. It's capable of vary intense aeration perfect for SWFO set ups (Saltwater With Fish Only) or ones with coral (I forget the abbreviation, it's been a few years since I messed with fish). The aeration can be adjusted well too, just make sure keep the pump it's self and the little intake noise dampener (it looks like a small air filter) on the tube clean. If you operated it with aeration without the noise dampener it's pretty loud so don't lose it. The head is easy to adjust and stays put where you point it. The motor is fairly quite too for it`s size, you just need to get it adjusted to where it's says off the glass. Your going to here the bubbles if you use it for aeration as well so that's not possible to fix.

I'm not quite sure if this is the best price on the web site, but as fare as power heads go this is a vary nice one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Marineland Aquarium Products Penguin Powr Head 300 Gph - PH1140

Product Description:
Dimensions (L x W x H):0 x 0 x 0

Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Want to buy Marineland Aquarium Products Penguin Powr Head 300 Gph - PH1140 at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment