Friday, November 25, 2011 Taam Rio Plus 90 Powerhead/Pump Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First of all the pump pictured here is not the one you will receive.
Other then that this is a really great pump, I am using it as a powerhead in my 5 gallon nano-reef and
It has been doing a great job for the past four months. It would have been nice if the box had instructions
that explained some of the extra pieces that came with the pump but all in all this is a great pump and I recommend
it to anyone that needs just a little bit of circulation or possibly an ATO as thats what I will soon be using
mine for.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Taam Rio Plus 90 Powerhead/Pump
Product Description:
Flowrate of 85 GPHModelDimensionsOutletWattsGal/Hour @ 115V. 60HzMax Lift in Ft.0`1`2`3`4`6`8`10`Rio Plus 902.25" x 1.5" x 2"1/2" I.D. Hose2.88554------2.0`
Want to buy Taam Rio Plus 90 Powerhead/Pump at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: