Monday, September 26, 2011 Round Top Parakeet Cage Kit Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just recently got involved in keeping birds.I purchased my Round Roof Cage Kit from PetProducts360 and couldn't be more satisified with my choice.The cage was shipped quickly and assembly was easy which allowed me to go out and obtain my first bird sooner than I thought.My canary seems to really enjoy the toys and accessories included.I was also plesantly suprised to find a coupon for an additional 5 percent off of future purchases from PetProducts360.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Round Top Parakeet Cage Kit
Product Description:
91102This cage kit is perfect for both first-time pet owners and current pet owners. Ideal for parakeets, canaries and other small birds, the cage includes 2 plastic cups and 2 plastic perches, as well as the following toys and accessories: Cuttlebone, mineral treat, wood ladder, plastic spinner toy, acrylic toy, copper bell and treat cups. Also has a removable bottom grille and pull out bottom drawer for easy cleaning. -Includes 2 plastic cups, 2 plastic perches, cuttlebone, mineral treat, wood ladder, plastic spinner toy, acrylic toy, copper bell and treat cups. -Removable bottom grille and pull out bottom drawer for easy cleaning. -White mesh with white base. -Measures 14" L x 11" W x 16" H. -14 & 17 gauge wire. -0.5" spacing. -90 day warranty.
Want to buy Round Top Parakeet Cage Kit at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: